FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS


Founded in 1945, Hayes & Stolz Industrial Manufacturing Company has achieved worldwide recognition as a leader in the manufacture of quality, reliable, high performance mixing and material handling equipment. Originally located in a small garage at the intersections of Jennings and Ripy Streets, Hayes & Stolz continued growth necessitated building new facilities for its expansion. That expansion eventually required the closing of both Jennings and Ripy Streets and grew to span two full city blocks.