FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
Founded in 1945, Hayes & Stolz Industrial Manufacturing Company has achieved worldwide recognition as a leader in the manufacture of quality, reliable, high performance mixing and material handling equipment. Originally located in a small garage at the intersections of Jennings and Ripy Streets, Hayes & Stolz continued growth necessitated building new facilities for its expansion. That expansion eventually required the closing of both Jennings and Ripy Streets and grew to span two full city blocks. In 2017, Hayes & Stolz relocated 15 miles south to a new 144,000 square feet, state-of-the-art facility in the Highpoint Business Park in Burleson, TX.